ashley turner, refresh aesthetics
"I feel more confident directing people to my website! Isabel is so thorough, detail-oriented, organized, easy to work with…I can’t say enough good things.
I now look at other people’s websites and think to myself 'ugh, too wordy…nobody has time to read that. They need Isabel. I wonder what she would do with this one' 😆"
This might be petty…but I've been comparing my new site to my “competitors” in the area and mine is by far the best!
Here's what Ashley said:
- Ashley felt comfortable and confident raising the price of every single one of her services
- Clients have the information they need to book a consultation so Ashley no longer has to go back and forth in her DMs with potential clients
- The automated booking process saves both Ashley and her clients time and energy
- The confidence that came from having a website she was proud of, inspired Ashley to pick back up with her marketing efforts, leading to more authentic content and even more sales
- We created results-focused content that emphasized the benefits of the procedures and how Ashley’s clients feel after working with her so potential clients were reaching out already excited to book a consultation
- We created a clear consumer journey so clients were led from Ashley’s homepage right into one of her services pages which had all the information clients would need to book an appointment
- We simplified information that could be overwhelming or confusing by breaking it down using bite-size steps, bullets, and charts so it was easier to digest and skim
- We linked all of Ashley’s services to an automated booking system with pre-qualification questionnaires, allowing clients to schedule consultations without having to speak to Ashley on the phone first and giving Ashley the information she needs for each client
- We added detailed FAQs to each services page saving Ashley and her clients time because they were getting the information they needed to make a decision
- The content we created heavily emphasized Ashley’s unique and trustworthy background as an RN to create trust in her clients and illustrate her value
- We created a fun quiz for each service category so clients could easily figure out which treatment was right for them before booking a consultation call
What we did:
Ashley was turning off clients with a website that focused too much on procedural details and medical jargon.
- Ashley’s old website focused a lot on the procedures themselves, with graphic language and photos that were turning potential clients off from working with her
- Ashley didn’t feel comfortable raising her prices because her old website was hard to use, unclear, and didn’t easily lead clients to booking an appointment
- Ashley had no online scheduling system so she was taking appointments manually, which was overwhelming and tedious
- Her old website didn’t have enough information so she was wasting her time answering the same important questions repeatedly on client calls
- Ashley was losing clients because her old website was overwhelming clients with unnecessary information (like forms and medical jargon) in the form of large paragraphs without any visual aids
- What creates trust with clients and sets Ashley apart from other service providers in her vertical is that she’s a registered nurse with a decade of experience–this wasn’t emphasized on her old website
Before working with us:
How Highlighting the Right Information Can Increase Your Revenue
Client: Refresh Aesthetics